Saturday, January 18, 2014

Walking What?

The Walking Dead and Pranks

I love dystopian movies and tv shows. I'm not a die hard fan of zombies, but it fits in with my like for end-of-the-world scenarios. The Walking Dead has been a favorite for a long time. My interest in the Governor waned through the first half of this season, so when they killed him, I was very happy. They take a mid-season break, and I vowed to myself that if they didn't kill him, I wouldn't be watching with as much interest anymore. I'd still watch. Let's not be completely crazy. I love Darryl. I'd have to watch for him alone. Darryl is not my type normally, but he's so bad-ass, I can't help but love him.

I saw this tonight.



How fantastic was that? 

The video where he scared that woman in the store, and she was beating him with that wrapping paper tube. I still can't breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment