Sunday, January 12, 2014

Another Chapter

I published chapter four of Marking Time on JukePop Serials for those that are following along. Here's a little excerpt for people who aren't following each chapter as it comes out.

“I know you're awake.” The driver said.

For one moment, she considered faking that she was still asleep.

“I knew exactly when you woke up. You snore.”

How dare he say that. “I do not snore!”

He nodded as he drove, barely taking his eyes off the road. “Actually, you do. You wouldn't know that because you're sleeping, but surely someone else has informed you of the fact that you snore.”

For some reason, that made her angrier than the fact that he'd stolen her from the mansion. It made her so mad her head pounded fiercely. She frowned at him, but decided it would be a silly conversation to pursue. Her life was marked with a succession of silly conversations, but this would be a bad one to have at this time.


Instead, she said, “Why did you steal me and my car?”

Doesn't that sound interesting? Where is he taking her? If you click the link above, it'll take you to JukePop Serials and my story. You'll have to sign up, which isn't a horrible thing. It's free, and you'll have access to tons of other free stories. If you're a reader like me, free stories feels like someone handed you cash!

It's Sunday. Take a break and do some reading. I think they even have a mobile app, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment