Sunday, October 12, 2014

Runway Regrets

The contestants might have regrets, that is, if they were eliminated, but I'm talking about my regrets. I wish I hadn't started doing this recap. When I started, it sounded like fun. I've always wanted to write about my favorite shows. When I've been able to take work assignments about television, I'm giddy with excitement. It doesn't sound giddy-worthy but after hours and hours of insurance articles or SEO articles, it's a better pick-me-up than coffee. Okay, that might be a stretch. I mean, coffee? Probably not that exciting.

But anyway, I wish I hadn't started. That was my point.

At first, it was a blast, but I've lost interest in these people. Usually by now I have a favorite. Not this season. This season, I find them all equally bland.

Amanda, Kini, Sean and Char.

Those are the designers moving on to the finale. Meh. Maybe I'll be inspired by them next week.

Here's a little video of part of the challenge. They tried to bring back Korina to be an assistant to the person who picked her garment for a redo.

It was Char.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete