Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Central Creativity Hub

I'm back with some squirrel crack!

I've decided to make this a central location for all my creativity, both the good and the bad, the successes and the failures. I'm spreading myself way too thin on a few different blogs. Instead, I'm going to keep the websites flowing but have this as the one central blog where I talk about creativity in all its forms.

I've been creating art journals, learning to sew, creating writing journals, making jewelry, doodling, and writing. I hope this isn't boring and meh for others to see what I'm creating, and this isn't about bragging or showing off. I want to inspire others to create and follow their whims.

There are new pages at the top of the blog with links. If you have things to share, I'd love to see them. Leave a link or a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete